Here are a few highlights of our unique school:
- A joyful school with a curriculum that provides a lasting foundation in what is good, true and beautiful. We offer this at the most formative time in a child’s life, namely, the beginning.
- Dedicated teachers and staff who support the intellectual, moral and spiritual development of each student: Preschool (age 3) through Sixth Grade.
- Enriching extracurriculars in Gym, Music, Latin, Spanish, Art, Tin Whistle, Library, Band and Computer Science.
- Integrated Virtues Program that inspires students to live well, and in all things, to seek what is good.
- Beautiful 14-acre campus along the rolling Merrimack River in the farming community of Litchfield, New Hampshire.
- Competitive tuition rates, sponsorships, sibling discounts, generous financial aid
- and THE BEST CHILDREN IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!
Set up a tour via email or reach out to us at (603) 424-3312